Thursday, August 12, 2010

Book Five Ideas

Dia Duit Waymer here. OK, basically, this post is going to be all about what I think is going to happen in Mortal Coil. Really this just going to be rambles of the book.

To start, first to start, it's going to be a Christmas one so, there's I think going to be a lot of very bad Christmas jokes. That was just to brake the ice. Second I think Valkyrie might or might not share this Christmas with her family. Because if she does something bad might happen and if she doesn't well, she's going to feel a bit lonely. 

But, what about the other characters huh? How do they spend their holidays? For some reason, I think that we're going to be learning more about Tanith's and Fletcher's past in this book, because I can see Tanith telling Valkyrie how she'd spend her Christmas with her family and saying that Valkyrie should spend the holidays with her's. And for Fletcher, well. Now this is just what I think: I think it's going to be something dramatic. He ran away from home, his mother is dead, he lives by him self now in a apartment building with other kids that study magic... oh wait, forgot to tell you that. Oh well, but the last bit is true. Derek told us in an interview. Any of ways, can't wait if it is reveled. 

Oh, and another thing. Who thinks the Remnants are going to be released on a Christmas party? Wow, that was random. 

But any of ways, hoped you liked my ramblings . Peace Out, Skullheads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment