Friday, August 27, 2010

I hate it when people lie...

Hi, again. Waymer here. The last post I posted up said I was going to be getting Mortal Coil today but... one day people say things and the other day they something else. The people in the book shop I go to said they would have Mortal Coil in today but today they say it's not even in Dublin. Damn them! 

Sigh.... any of ways, I've finished Mockingjay yesterday and ... it wasn't that great. I mean it's still a good book, but, it wasn't the best in the trilogy. I think my favorite one was the first one, The Hunger Games. But still read them, it's a good series.

One thing I found out, while I was surfing the web, about Mortal Coil is, that it is thought to be a very sad book. Wonder what that means?

Thanks all for today, slan Waymer.       

No comments:

Post a Comment