Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chapter 1 and 2: What I think.

Ok, hello, people who own computers, it is I, Waymer with Skulduggery Info. Yaaay! OK, again, so the first two chapters of Mortal Coil were reveled yesterday, and guess what! It's going to be a Christmas one! Yaaay! Oh, for the people who haven't read it yet, I've just ruined it for you. Well, poor you. Suck it up, I'm going to be doing this alot.   

So, a Christmas one, what could go wrong? Evil Remnants escaping, a Russian hitman, Darquesse, Tanith being tortured, Skulduggery's new face, Fletcher spiking the eggnog... you see we've got a list, but I  don't think the last one's really important. Any of ways, Derek Landy has always said that each of his books had a theme. The first one was an adventure story, the second one, a monster movie, the third, a mystery story, and the fourth a revenge one. Now in an interview, he has said that Mortal Coil is going to be a 'Revenge of the Body Snatchers' or 'The Thing' 

So that's all the things that I'm going to be telling you now so Slan Abhaile.           

2 comments:

  1. lol the mortal coil sample thing came out on the 9 th and i was so sad that i started checking evryday since july...
    fly on keep writing aleks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and my me and my friend made this the other day (yesterday ) it came out quite well but i need a sp fan to really say if its gd lol heres the link if ur interested!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMGh59ISq6s

    ReplyDelete