Saturday, August 28, 2010

Longest S.P. book to date

Dia Duit, Waymer here, as you know already. Now just to be clear with everyone, I am not, I repeat, am not reading any spoilers for Mortal Coil until I have finished the book itself. But, I will be telling you things that are hinted around and about the comments.

Now for the big news. Mortal Coil is said to be the biggest Skulduggery Pleasant book to date. People say, that have the book, that it is about 572 pages long. That's well over 100 pages more than precious books in the series. More Skulduggery yay!

Second is that, there's is supposed to be a big fight between Caelan and Fletcher in the book too, but really I can not see that happening. It has been hinted a lot of times in comments I've seen, but I can not confirm or define this. But I really hope to God it does. It would be hilarious! Picture it Vampire vs Teleporter. But if it is done I want it to be in the Midnight Hotel or when Valkyrie's not with them, but she's listening.

That's all the news for today. Oh, any Aussies out there, your the ones that are posting the spoilers.

Waymer out.           

No comments:

Post a Comment