Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mortal Coil and MockingJay!

Hi, I'm back. News just in, Mortal Coil is out in Australia... Not in Ireland yet, until tomorrow! God, I CAN NOT WAIT! Some Australians posted some spoilers up of Mortal Coil, so... here is the link  http://www.skulduggeryforums.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=447.0. I have not read the spoiler myself, but, it is said to be the best yet and some Fletcher vs Caelan too. But I won't know until tomorrow if this is true or not. There is also a rumor floating around, that China dies in this book, but, again, I can not conform this as well. That is all the S.P. news for today, until tomorrow...

On the plus side, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins released in Ireland yesterday and I'm half way threw. It is Brilliant! If you like Skulduggery, you'll like this. 

That's all for today. Need to finish Mockingjay today, but if I don't... well.... move over for Mortal Coil! 

Slan! Waymer.     

No comments:

Post a Comment